Lover's Key, Florida

Lover's Key, Florida
I WILL FIND OTHER SEAS.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another of Her Miracles.


Shortly before Christmas, when I was at a florist looking for babies breath that our grandchildren used to decorate our little Christmas Tree, I came across a single rosebud, in with a little greenery and offered for sale at a reduced price.  It looked pretty sad, and the likelihood that it would ever come into full bloom seemed quite low.  I remembered how Gwen loved rescuing plants that had been given up for dead and turning them into beautiful flowers in our garden.  "Why not?"  I took the rosebud home, placed it in a vase, and gave it a place of honor on the mantle, next to the urn with Gwen's ashes.  She worked another of her miracles.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: