Lover's Key, Florida

Lover's Key, Florida
I WILL FIND OTHER SEAS.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So it goes.

I continue to struggle with figuring out how my life should be now.  It's been so long since it's been just me without Gwen.  I have tried getting out more and doing more things.  Today I had a nice walk  and talk in Gallup Park with a friend I've met through a bereavement group I attended earlier this year. It's good to share the sense of loneliness that only the lonely can experience.  God, that sounds awful melodramatic; or a title from a 60s song.  Anyway, I continue to struggle with the task of deciding what it's going to be like next.  Also had my writing group today and then a nice phone conversation with Mary and Milt this evening.  The nicer weather makes it easier to get out more,  and that always helps.

When I was at Gallup Park this afternoon I was reminded of the last time I was there with Anne and Gwen in her wheel chair.  It's at times like that when I miss you most of all, Dear, I know how much you loved being out of doors.

No comments: