Lover's Key, Florida

Lover's Key, Florida
I WILL FIND OTHER SEAS.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anniversary Eve

I think I'm ready for tomorrow; golf in the morning, work on some projects in the afternoon, and then at 5:10 I've had a Mass said for Gwen that I will attend.  I'm still mad that we didn't make it to 50 years.  The years we did have were great--all of them.

I spoke with my friend in Gladstone whose wife died suddenly last Saturday.  He is still in somewhat a state of shock and denial, so I was glad I made the contact.  We can support each other in the days ahead.

My singing lesson today was as interesting and rewarding as ever.  I had no idea there was so much to learn and that makes it pretty exciting.

I'm just babbling and not very focused tonight.  I need to quit this now and put some finishing touches on a special poem that I will post tomorrow.

You are deep in my heart tonight, Dear, as you were back then on the eve of our weddings.



1 comment:

BForever said...

Babbling can be good too because it tells another grieving heart, that it is okay to be unfocused sometimes.