Lover's Key, Florida

Lover's Key, Florida
I WILL FIND OTHER SEAS.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

That was then, this is now.

 Today the football game seemed really long and tiring.  When I got home I was totally exhausted.  Luckily, Anne is still home, and she took me to the game and picked me up when it was over.  As is always the case, I think about Gwen while I'm at the game; remembering our younger years when we would attend them with friends.  Then a part of me says that was then and this is now, and I'm at that same point I often get to when I realize that I still have a lot of life ahead of me, and it's up to me to decide what that will be like.  But, it was so much easier when I had Gwen there to help me.  From the start she was the one with a lot of common sense, and I never doubted her judgment; how could I, she had the good sense to pick me as her life partner?   Is it any wonder that I talk over all my big decisions with her?   This one about who I should be for the rest of my life is one that I ask for her guidance on every day.  She will send me a message, of that I am sure.  We did talk about it, and she does want me to go on with my life.

Anne is home now, Dear, and she is wrapping some Christmas gifts; I see you in her, nothing made you happier than not waiting until the last moment.  You are with us always.




No comments: