Lover's Key, Florida

Lover's Key, Florida
I WILL FIND OTHER SEAS.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A long, tiring day.


More than anything tonight I'm feeling tired.  Days at the football stadium, enjoyable as they may be, are still tiring.  Next weekend will be nice; it's the last game, and Anne will be home to drop me off at the game and pick me up at the end.  As is always the case, at quiet moments during the day, even though I'm there with 114,000 people, I feel lonely.  Something comes up that I want to talk with Gwen about, and as I reach for my phone, reality hits me, and I get that sad, melancholy feeling.  It just seems so unfair--and wrong.

I'll get to bed early tonight, Dear, and I'll hold tight to my memories of how perfect you were for me.  Only you know what's in my heart; as you always did.. 

No comments: